Yes Dance! has been open for three months now and we want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement! You’ve all been helping shape the vision of Yes Dance! and creating a community supported dance center downtown. We’re growing by leaps and bounds and appreciate your input and thoughts, and certainly your participation!
We have a few announcements that might interest you:
1. Every Monday at 7:30 pm we will have a hip-hop class for all ages.
2. Every Saturday we will host a salsa dance party with a lesson from 8pm to 9pm and social dancing from 9pm until 1:30 am
3. Every Saturday Derrick Curtis start with Swing dancing
4. Now a new type combo dance and yoga called “Dance and flow” offered twice a week
5. A new workshop on financial freedom will be conducted in Spanish and English ( two different days)
6. On August 12 we will host a Santa Barbara Got Talent show/fundraiser with a silent auction. Please contact us if you have a talent or want to donate or sponsor part of this endeavor. (805-669-7098)
5. Every Sunday in July and August we offer free dancing under the stars at the Paseo Nuevo Mall from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm Mixed Genres Music. With DJ Eddie in the House
Thanks again for being part of our dance community. Have a great Fourth of July, hope to see you all soon!